Stop Hate UK
Charity which aims to raise awareness and understanding of discrimination and Hate Crime; encourage its reporting; and support the individuals and communities it affects.
It provides independent information and support for anyone affected by Hate Crime due to hatred of: faith or beliefs ; disability; race; sexual orientation ; gender identity; and any other forms of discrimination based on an individuals personal circumstances.
- Provides a confidential 24-hour hate crime reporting service.
- Encourages the reporting of all types of hate crime.
- Helps communities work together.
- Offers emotional and practical support and advocacy for adults and young people affected by hate crime.
- Works in partnership with other agencies.
- Provides access to services and offers advice in community languages.
- Provides information and delivers training.
- Recruits; trains and supports volunteers to work in our office or on the Stop Hate Line.
In an emergency call 999
Phone or email