Stop Hate UK
Coronavirus update: Please be advised that Stop Hate UK Head office will not be routinely occupied during the current Covid-19 pandemic and our staff will work from home as per government guidance.
However the 24 hour Stop Hate Line services are functioning as normal during these unprecedented times.
We will be unable to process and fulfil orders from our online shop during this time. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Charity which aims to raise awareness and understanding of discrimination and Hate Crime; encourage its reporting; and support the individuals and communities it affects.
It provides independent information and support for anyone affected by Hate Crime due to hatred of: faith or beliefs ; disability; race; sexual orientation ; gender identity; and any other forms of discrimination based on an individuals personal circumstances.
- Provides a confidential 24-hour hate crime reporting service.
- Encourages the reporting of all types of hate crime.
- Helps communities work together.
- Offers emotional and practical support and advocacy for adults and young people affected by hate crime.
- Works in partnership with other agencies.
- Provides access to services and offers advice in community languages.
- Provides information and delivers training.
- Recruits; trains and supports volunteers to work in our office or on the Stop Hate Line.
In an emergency call 999
Phone or emailLast updated: May 12, 2020 at 14:34 pm