St Augustine’s Centre
St. Augustine’s plans for the foreseeable future :
- Advice support line: 07743045625 / 07756262024 10am – 3pm on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
- Hot lunches provided in takeaway boxes on Mondays and Thursdays from 12:30pm. For collection from outside St. Augustine’s Centre.
- A new food parcel delivery service in partnership with Halifax Opportunities Trust and Himmat. Referrals and delivery only. Contact Haleema (07741643707 / [email protected]) or Michelle (07970891587 / [email protected])
- We are also exploring online activities including English classes, support groups and sharing up to date information.
St. Augustine’s Centre is a community Centre open to everybody, in particular we welcome asylum seekers, refugees and other migrants to Halifax.
Our services include:
- Free community lunch Monday – Thursday
- Free English classes Tuesday – Thursday
- Advice drop in Monday – Thursday morning: help with asylum support, welfare benefits and housing
- Help finding a job and developing skills through training courses
- Well being activities and befriending service
- Destitution and hosting scheme
For advice and support call in person to our Advice Drop ins on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, 9.30am – 12.30pm.Last updated: January 24, 2023 at 14:32 pm