BHA Leeds Skyline
Support – emotional and practical support for anyone affected or living with HIV. Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, massage and reflexology, support groups, 1-2-1’s with dedicated workers, advice and signposting on a number of issues such as housing, benefits, etc.
We also run training packages for professionals on HIV. These can be block-booked, or be one-offs.
- Monday’s 9-5pm – 121’s, booked appointments, and drop in/booked appointments with PM’s (Mike is currently volunteering on Mondays doing debt and welfare rights advice).
- Tuesdays 11.30 – 7.30pm – 121’s and evening appointments until 7pm. PACT will continue to run 5.30-7.30pm.
- Wednesdays 9-5pm – 121’s and booked appointments.
- Thursdays 11.30-7.30pm – 121’s and occasional wellbeing events (We will be alternating Thursdays and Saturdays for these sessions).
- Fridays 9-5pm – Women’s group, coffee mornings, 121’s and booked appointments.
Last updated: November 14, 2022 at 16:16 pm