Chapeltown Citizen’s Advice
Willow House, Cross Francis Street, Leeds, LS7 4BZ
Our Current ServicesWe provide services from our main premises in Chapeltown, Leeds.
Business hours are between 9.00am and 4.30pm Monday to Friday. Currently you can access our advice services via:
Telephone Adviceline 08082707878 (a shared line with Citizens Advice Leeds)
Drop in Tuesday and Wednesday 9am-12pm
How the service is organised We provide generalist advice and information on a wide range of subjects, including but not exclusively; welfare benefits, debt, immigration & nationality, housing and employment. We have a particular interest in areas of advice where equality and discrimination are at the forefront and work tirelessly to eradicate these injustices.
In addition our generalist services we also provide specialist advice in:
- Welfare benefits – post holder undertakes casework up to appeal level on behalf of clients via a set number of appointments per week.
- Advice to clients and relatives in the same household of clients with Learning Difficulties and disabilities. This work includes developing services for people on the autism spectrum
- Appeals worker – Students from school of law trained on all aspects of law relating to PIP and ESA Appeals
- Generalist advice up to caseworker level to Liver Transplant Pathway Patients, St James’ University Hospital, Leeds
- Immigration Advice/Representation – level 3
- Caseworker for the clinically extremely vulnerable
If you are interested in volunteering with us you can sign up here
Chapeltown Citizens Advice,
Willow House New Roscoe Buildings,
Cross Francis St,
Leeds LS7 4BZ
Monday: 09:00 - 16:00
Tuesday: 09:00 - 16:00
Wednesday: 09:00 - 16:00
Thursday: 09:00 - 16:00
Friday: 09:00 - 16:00