NEW ROOTS is a service run in collaboration between RETAS, Refugee Council and PATH Yorkshire that has been designed to provide a holistic approach to supporting Refugees across Leeds and West Yorkshire.
The Integration model will support refugees in 3 stages, with flexible entry points:
- ENGAGE: Move on and crisis support.
- CONNECT: Social integration and wellbeing activities.
- ASPIRE: Education, Training and Employment
This model is delivered between the three partner organisations who join together at a weekly drop-in, whilst providing individual services through their established roots in the community.
NEW ROOTS welcomes referrals from other organisations
To access this service
- clients must provide BRP or Home Office letter,
- and come to our drop in, held every Thursday 10:00-13:00 at Oak House