The project will give clients 3 types of support:
- Move on and crisis support.
- Advice and support for welfare, finance, housing, health, well-being and migration.
- Advice on social integration and well-being activities.
- Conversation clubs and workshops about life and systems in the UK.
- Community events and peer support groups.
- Employment and training advice.
- Visits to employers and work placements.
- Employability workshops.
- IELTS and SIA courses.
This project is delivered between the three partner organisations who join together at a weekly drop-in, whilst providing individual services through their established roots in the community. The drop in takes place:
10am – 1pm
Refugee Council, Oak House, 2nd Floor, Park Lane, Leeds, LS3 1EL.
Refugee/ Humanitarian Protection/ ILR [Settlement]/ DLR [Over 12 months- as a result of an asylum claim]/ Resettled refugees. To access this service clients must provide BRP or Home Oﬃce letter.
New Roots welcomes referrals from other organisations.