The Advice Service
provides advice and assistance to refugees and asylum seekers who reside in the Bradford District on a number of issues such as housing, employment, health and wellbeing, integration and welfare benefits.
Monday: Advice drop-in and appointments 10:00am – 3:30pm *closed for lunch 1pm – 2pm
Tuesday: 10:00am – 3:30pm *closed for lunch 1pm – 2pm
Thursday: Advice drop-in and appointments 10:00am – 3:30pm *closed for lunch 1pm – 2pm
*Please note that drop in sessions are very busy and we may only be able to see the first 10 clients
Children and families project
- After school clubs:
- Adventure Tuesdays. 4:00 – 5:45pm every other week.
Various activities in different places across the city for those who cannot access other groups. Bus ticket paid. Ring for more details.
- BD5 Group. 3:30 – 5:30pm every Wednesday
St. Stephen’s Community Hall, St. Stephen’s Road, BD5 7BH. Opposite Newby Primary School
- Allotment/Garden. 10:30 – 12:30pm Tuesdays at Scotchman Road, BD9 5DD
Bus ticket paid. Meet there at 10:30, or at BAfR offices at 10am. Get outdoors, exercise, grow food, take fresh fruit and vegetables home with you.[LastUpdated]
- Address: 40A Piccadilly Bradford BD1 3NN
- GPS: 53.7965276,-1.7545161000000462
- Phone: 01274 924982
- Website: http://www.refugee-action.org.uk/refugee-action-bradford/