- Weekly Drop-in: Mondays 3pm – 6pm @ Christ Church.
Our drop-in provides a safe and welcoming environment. We provide a hot meal cooked by a different volunteer or beneficiary each week; fresh and dried food parcels and a nearly new shop; confidential help and advice; Language Cafe and conversation; computer and internet use; fun activities, holistic therapies and children’s arts and crafts.
- Women’s Group: Wednesdays 1pm – 3pm @ Christ Church
Women’s Group offers a range of activities including knitting, sewing, cooking, arts and crafts, singing, computer use outings and more. We provide a holistic space to improve women’s well-being, build self-confidence and self-esteem and develop new skills. It is open to all refugee and asylum seeking woman and children are welcome, just come along! email [email protected] for further information.
- English classes: Mondays 1.30 – 2.30pm and Wednesdays 11-12.30pm.
No referral necessary. Just come along!
For more information or for any questions relating to volunteering opportunities and/or donations, please contact Emma Crossley, Project Manager at [email protected] or phone the office Monday-Wednesday on 0113 279 6700.
- Other groups are run throughout the year
Please check website or phone for details.
- Monday Drop in - 3pm-6pm. English classes 1:30pm-2:30pm.
- Wednesday English classes 11:00pm-12:30pm. Women's group 1pm-3pm.