- Assisting refugees and asylum seekers to find a route out of destitution;
- Providing short-term emergency provisions in the form of supermarket vouchers, food parcels, toiletries and clothing;
- Guiding service users to legal advice and representation;
- Signposting and referring service users to other organisations, services and local facilities; providing emotional support;
- Linking with other support groups and refugee community organisations;
- Helping service users access the healthcare they need;
- Advice on volunteering opportunities;
- Referring service users to other Red Cross services such as mobility aids and hand, arm and shoulder massage
Destitution Project drop-in for emergency provisions and casework support. Short term, one-to-one advice and support for asylum seekers and refugees in crisis. Help with accessing health, education, welfare and legal services. Emergency support if you are destitute
Wednesdays 10am-1.30pm at the PAFRAS Drop-In
St Aidan’s Community Hall, Elford Place West (off Roundhay Road), Harehills, Leeds LS8 5QD
Family Reunion Support Project: for free help or advice with refugee family reunion visa applications. Please note that capacity is limited and we do not operate a waiting list.
Contact Sarah on 0113 201 5277
Sunlight Men’s Group: Orientation group: holds weekly sessions with activities for men including sports, excursions, films, informal English class.
By referral only. Contact Sleman 0113 201 5270
Surviving to Thriving provides support to young unaccompanied or separated asylum seekers, refugees and those who are undocumented.
One-to-one casework for young refugees aged 15-24 and group sessions for people aged 15-21.
Age-disputed young people will also be able to access the service.
Contact Kim on 0113 386 2209
Oak House, 2nd floor, 94 Park Lane, Leeds, LS3 1EL
International family tracing and family reunion travel assistance
Contact Olivia on 0113 201 5242
We’re currently looking for volunteers: Click here to find out more
Phone, visitors by appointment onlyLast updated: October 3, 2017 at 15:57 pm
- Monday Office hours
- Tuesday Office hours
- Wednesday Office hours
- Thursday Office hours
- Friday Office hours